5th Annual Taste of Mexico Food Festival & Mercado 2015
SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA'S TOP MEXICAN RESTAURANTS & CHEFS! ONE TICKET PRICE= ALL YOU CAN EAT + DRINK
SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA'S TOP MEXICAN RESTAURANTS & CHEFS! ONE TICKET PRICE= ALL YOU CAN EAT +...
BUY YOUR TICKETS HERE: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/5th-annual-taste-of-mexico-food-festival-mercado-2015-tickets-17176822338?aff=es2
- Sample gourmet dishes from restaurants, chefs, food trucks and more!
- Sip handcrafted cocktails from top tequila and mezcal mixioligists, agua fresca, Mexican beer and more!
- Access to our Taste of Mexico Mercado, a one day market showcasing Los Angeles’ finest local, artisanal edibles, home goods and apparel.
- Live entertainment by LA's most acclaimed cumbia, mariachi and contemporary artists!
GET YOUR TICKETS HERE ON EVENTBRITE!
VIP HOUR EARLY ADMISSION 6-7:00pm | $85
GENERAL ADMISSION 7-11:00pm | $85
- VIP entry: dedicated entrance, early tastings, beat the crowds!
- VIP gift bag
- Collectible signed poster by acclaimed Artist Ernesto Yerena
As The Taste of Mexico Association grew, so did our celebration. We held our SOLD OUT 4th Annual Food & Culture Festival in the beautiful courtyard of downtown’s LA Plaza de Cultura y Artes, LA’s dedicated museum to Mexican American history and culture. Taste of Mexico partnered with 31 corporate sponsors and welcomed over 5,500 attendees to a SOLD-OUT event to the city’s premier celebration of Mexican cuisine and culture. The event was officially inaugurated by the the Consul General of Mexico in Los Angeles, Carlos Sada. Patrons enjoyed unlimted tastings from 30 of LA’s top Mexican restaurants, ultra-premium tequila and mezcal, Montejo beer, Baja California wines, and premium cocktails, while enjoying live musical performances by Apoco No! (of Chicano Batman & Viento Callejero).
This 2015 is no different. We have extended the layout of our 5th annual celebration into the new adjacent Metro Explanade to expand our evening celebration and the debut of our Taste of Mexico Mercado, a one day market showcasing Los Angeles’ finest local, artisanal edibles, home goods and apparel. The Taste of Mexico Mercado will take place as part of the Taste of Mexico festival and will be located on the new Metro Explanade adjacent to the venue.
5th Annual Taste of Mexico Food Festival & Mercado 2015: DINNER, MUSIC AND COCKTAILS (*21 and over)
All tickets include unlimited food tastings from all participating restaurants and participating sponsors.
Access to all-you-can-drink in our Tequila Bar, Mezcaleria, Michelada Beer Gardens and The Taste of Mexico Mercado, where you will be able to shop and support local artists.
Live Entertainment, Mariachi, Jarocho Performances, Photo Booth, Craft Mezcal and Tequila cocktails
Get your tickets early, we sell out every year. See you there!
- There are no extra charges for food and drink inside the event. Both VIP & GA tickets include all food and drink + access to entertainment + access to The Taste of Mexico Mercado
- 21+ only event. No exceptions (no babies or small children allowed either)
- I.D. check requiered for entry, don’t forget yours!
- VIP Admission begins at 6pm.
- General Admission begins at 7pm. No GA ticket holders will be admitted prior to 7p.
- Tickets do not need to be printed. Tickets can be scanned from your smart phone.
- Last call is at 10:15p.
- 5:15p-6:00p is a vendor refresh period between VIP and GA. We encourage our VIP guests to enjoy the field and entertainment during this time.
- Tickets are transferrable between attendees.
- Tickets are NOT refundable.
- Discounts can NOT be applied after purchase.
- Tickets are available online only.
- No tickets are sold at the door when the event is sold out.
- No readmission or “In-Outs”.
- Event is rain or shine.
- Please drink responsibly.
- Participating vendors and sponsors are subject to change.
- Parking is tricky in DTLA, especially on a weekend! Please plan accordingly by taking Metro to Union Station (5 min. walk to LA Plaza), Uber or Lyft. For parking lots nearby, please check locations here: http://elpueblo.lacity.org/GeneralInformation/Parking/index.htm
Date & TimeOct 17 2015 at 06:00 PM - Oct 17 2015 at 11:00 PM
Location & full addressLa Plaza De Culturas Y Artes 501 North Main Street Los Angeles, CA 90012
Event AdminsMichael Kowitz